October 3, 2016

"Explore" Layout by DT Natsuko Suzuki

Happy Monday!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Today we are sharing an amazing layout created by talented SOS Designer Natsuko
inspired by the 
Natsuko:
"I was inspired by the title, and I decided to use a picture of when we joined a tour of an aircraft hangar. My daughter was writing down the details in her little notebook, like a detective, investigating:)
I wanted to use several pictures, so I made a flap so I can put extra photos inside. I tied the page with a string, which is one of the challenges as well. 
You can see more details HERE.  Hope you enjoy the challenge!"

Here's the challenge.   
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE
Inspired by the challenge and/or Natsuko's layout?
Why not create a layout and show us how this month's book cover inspires you!

Have a great day and return tomorrow for more Design Team inspiration!

1 comment: