August 12, 2016

"Travel With You" Layout by DT Patricia Barnett

Good morning crafty friends!
Today we are showcasing the incredible layout created by SOS Designer Patricia,
inspired by the
August Book Inspired Stash Challenge:
Patricia:
"Hey crafty peeps!! This was an easy challenge as I have tons of travel paper in my stash that I've been waiting to use, for that "special album", but I am now vacations and vacations behind! Immediately, the book cover spoke "travel" to me, so that is where I drew my inspiration from. This is a layout documenting a cruise ship that my daughter and I were boarding.

Papers used, came from the Scrap Room (monthly kit), Echo Park "Travel Stories", Echo Park "Everyday Eclectic) & Crate Paper (Journey). Random embellies used.

Thanks for looking!"

And the challenge that inspired Patricia's layout:
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules!
You have until August 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to link up your entries for a chance
to win this month's prize:
Return tomorrow to check out the inspiration our next designer has created to share with you!
Here's to a happy Friday and a great weekend!

1 comment: