June 22, 2016

"Lifetime of Love" LO by DT Cassie

Happy Hump Day! :)

Today, Designer Cassie is sharing her lovely layout inspired by the Sketch +3 Challenge:
Cassie shares this with us:
"When I first saw this sketch (+) challenge, I was a little stumped on what I wanted to create. I loved the squares on top of the triangle papers, so I just ran with it. I cut two pieces of patterned paper to create my background and then layered my photos and these cute little cut apart squares and rectangles to create the same feel as the sketch. For the list part of the challenge I used Pebbles and Polka Dots from the first list, Queen & Company and Quartz from the second list and Red from the third list. I can't wait to see your take on this sketch (+) challenge!"

Here's the challenge:
Click HERE for more information on the challenge.

Have you created a layout for this challenge yet?
Make sure you get it uploaded by June 29th! :) 

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment