December 6, 2015

"Let it Snow" LO by DT Rachelle

Hello!

Today, Designer Rachelle has a fantastic layout to share inspired by the December Stash Challenge.  Check it out:
Here's what she shares about her layout:

"Hi there scrappers! Rachelle here so excited to share my stash design layout. I love snow so I designed this layout with mixed media, distressed and snowflakes. It is so easy when you create a layout you really enjoy creating. Justin loves snow too, trying to catch a snowflake in his mouth. I applied ice sickles topped with glitter to make it just pop off the page. Adding the snowman created the perfect scene. I hope you have been inspired to get your layout going and enter the challenge. Can't wait to see it!!!!

Stash:
*D- Distressing, diecuts
*I- Ink
*E- Enamel Dots
*C- Chipboard
*U- Unibal Pen
*T- Tag
*S- Stencil"


Have you started digging in your stash yet?  Can't wait to see what you come up with! :) 

Here's the Challenge:
Happy Scrapping! 


6 comments: