February 20, 2015

"Fun Day" Layout by DT Joefil

We have some very sweet, bright and cheerful
February Sketch Challenge
inspiration to share with you today, created by DT Joefil
And here is what Joefil shared with us about her reveal:
'In this page I used pictures of my daughter when we were at Montana football game, it was such a good day and nice weather, we had fun. I used patterned papers from crafts smith, I love this papers and its perfect in this color challenge, I used four colors on the color palette!

Now its your turn! can't wait to see your layout!'

Inspired by Joefil's  layout?   Here is a look at our challenge that inspired her page...
Lisa Hidy's sketch and our color palette:
Make sure you check out the complete challenge details HERE to be eligible for this month's prize,
generously donated by our February Sponsor

Have a great day and return to morrow to see what Design Team member Patricia
has created to share with us!

1 comment: