December 16, 2014

"This is what AWESOME' Looks Like" Layout by Rochelle

Hello All
Today's featured layout is a  super fun layout created by Rochelle, inspired by our
The colorful products she used are perfect for her photos:
Here's the sketch
Click HERE for details on the challenge:
Here is what Rochelle shared about her reveal:
"I am so happy that I finally scrapped these photos from the Scrap Society crop back in March. It was a Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory theme and the colors were not my favorite to scrap. I don't have much purple in my stash because that is my least favorite color! lol But I had to get this collection when my friend was purchasing it not knowing what I would use it for. I was so happy to realize that it was perfect for my Willy Wonka photos! 

Although not my favorite layout…. It is a fun layout and perfect for the theme - Willy Wonka! I stayed almost true to the sketch, but I didn't have the right patterned paper for the last triangle and instead of trying to force it… I left it out and feel comfortable with my layout." 

Product used: My Mind's Eye Jubiliee collection and Lawn Fawn twine.

This is a really easy sketch and comes together pretty fast, and the best part, you get to pull out anything from your stash to create your page.  
I hope you get a chance to play along with us this month!

Have a SCRAPTABULOUS day and make sure you return tomorrow for more Design Team inspiration inspired by our

No comments:

Post a Comment