November 17, 2014

"Thank You for Having You" by DT Dulcinea

Happy Monday!

Today's inspiration comes from our DT Dulcinea.  Here's her fabulous layout:  
This is what Dulcinea shares about her layout:
"I love this week sketch and challenge. I am so thankful for my friend and husband, so I just want to do a page about him. I have these two pictures of them with our kitty, Ulua. Really, I am thankful for my lovely cat as well, so I suppose it's a great page about “my family”. For the layout I most stick with the sketch, I did a large circle to be able to see the paper stars patterned and, since I am using two pictures and a large circle, I didn't add the strips on vertical. I preferred substitute for two small label on top. My five stash items was: patterned paper, letters, stickers, wood veneers and blings."

Have a fantastic day and see you back her tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment