October 23, 2014

"Missy and Sam" Layout by DT Robin

Yay!  It's Thursday!  
Today's ADORABLE feature is being shared by our talented DT Robin, inspired by our
Robin:
"This was a fun layout for me to do. I, honestly, didn’t think I’d be able to complete it, initially. I had never done a color palette challenge like this one before. It was pretty easy once I noticed there was no pink in the palette. That eliminated a lot of patterned paper right off the top.

The sketch is a lot of fun, too. I obsess over tags. I used my Tim Holtz Large Tag Sizzix die to make my tags. I seem to get a lot of use out of that die!

For close-up pictures of the details, please visit my blog"

Are you up for the challenge?   
As always, you have until the 29th to complete and link up your interpretation of this month's challenge.   
Click HERE for the challenge and details!

More Design Team inspiration on the blog tomorrow!
See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment