September 16, 2014

"Best. Box. EVER." LO by DT Steffanie



Hello Crafters!

Steffanie is inspiring us today with this beautiful layout:
This is what Steffanie said about her layout:
"Studio Calico was my go-to for this layout about my calico kitty! Purrr-fect, right? Okay, all punning aside, I had a lot of fun with this one. The sketch initially threw me. I like to take up more real estate on my layouts with my papers and photos than this one did. Obviously, I didn't let that stop me. I had these 4x6 photos in my stash, cropped them to 4x4's and made it work for me. The best part about sketches---they are flexible!
My ABC's:
A=arrow (one wood, one stitched)
B=buttons, baker's twine
C=circles (punched) and chipboard alphas
My 123's:
1=journal card, tucked behind the right photo (says "today")
2=two photos
3=patterned papers 
Technically, I used more than three patterned papers....it meant AT LEAST three, right?  I kept it to five, if you count the background. 
Thank you, Rochelle, for an awesome sketch!"

Click HERE for the sketch.

Thank you for stopping by today and make sure you come back tomorrow for more inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment