August 4, 2014

"Me Today" LO by DT Elizabeth Hellum

Happy Monday!

Let's start off our craft week with this lovely layout by DT Elizabeth:

This is what Elizabeth said about her layout:

"I LOVED this challenge a lot! I dug all my supplies out and went to town with this one. It makes me smile as these colors are bright and fun just like me! 

Supplies: Core'dinations Foundations Canvas Texture paper, Heidi Swapp Color Shine Citron, Glimmer Mist Viva Pink, Heidi Swapp Make Pretty Stuff plantilla Stencil, Jillibean Soup Hampton Art Yellow Smile, BG Fresh Cut tape strips, Studio Calico Journal Cards Handbook, Elle's Studio Saltwater Frames, Pop Dots, October Afternoon Daily Flash Flash Chip-Bubble Talk, October Afternoon Travel Girl Word Stickers, Crate Paper The Pier Heatwave papers, Fancy Pants Memories Captured Button Set, American Crafts Thickers Daiquiri, EP Summer Bliss by Lori Whitlock Alpha Stickers."


See you back tomorrow for more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment