June 12, 2014

"Juliet" LO by DT Tanti



Hello Crafters!

Our June 1st Stash Challenge is to create a Monochromatic layout and to add at least 5 different embellishments.  DT Tanti knocked this challenge out of the ballpark!!! Check it out:
Here's what Tanti said about her layout:
I always want to do a Romeo and Juliet layout since my brother has a cat named Romeo and my mother's cat called Juliet.  I've already done a monochromatic layout about my brother's cat Romeo. And this challenge is just perfect for my Juliet project.  To complete the challenge I also added 8 different premade embellishments:
One shipping tag.
One Twine.
Six buttons.
Sequins.
Three different pink washi tapes.
Six heart shape puffy Stickers.
One paper doilly.
And one metal frame.
You have until June 29th to complete this challenge. For more information check HERE! 

1 comment:

  1. Tanti, this is darling and so is Juliet. I love the paw prints (are those brads?) and the sewn hearts and other shabbiness is exactly what I see in the look on Juliet's face. She has a Diva side I'll bet. I'd love to see Romeo's layout.

    ReplyDelete