November 11, 2013

"Sweet Dreams" Layout by DT Kerry

This month's Stash Challenge is challenging you to use your stash of 6 x 6 paper pads on your layouts.  
Today's sweet "6 x 6" inspiration is the creative work of DT Kerry.   Check out how she incorporated her 6 x 6 pad into her layout design:
...And this is what Kerry shared about her layout:
"I have never scrapped with 6x6 papers before, I usually reserve them for card making so it made a nice change for me to work with a smaller scale. These papers were perfect for the photo of my youngest daughter asleep with her favourite soft toy. The six items of stash are the wood veneer stars from Studio Calico and I added Stickles glitter glue for some sparkle. How about you have a rummage and pull out some of those smaller papers so that you can play along with us too!"

Enjoy the rest of your day!

4 comments:

  1. I love this layout! So pretty and so precious! Awesome job Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout. This is a CSS layout. Clean, simple and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. soft and sweet...those stars are/have been my addiction...love how you mingled them within the clouds like a dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! I love the sweet photo and wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete