November 22, 2013

"Free Spirit - Admit One " LO by DT Jenni C.

TGI Friday!!!! :) 

Today's inspiration is brought to you by our DT Jenni C:

This is what Jenni said about her layout:

This is the perfect sketch for my style of scrapbooking! Layers and layers and tags and more layers.

I used photo I printed twice,once in color and once in black & white. I used a couple pieces of patterned paper that have wood grain in them and hung wood veneer hearts from this die cut heart with twine. I also used a little wood veneer Polaroid frame around the heart on the journaling card.
This is a great sketch that can be used over and over and never goes out of style. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with, proving its diversity!


Here's the sketch from STUCK?! sketches:

Check out our current challenges - HERE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment