October 29, 2013

"Make A Wish" Layout by Rochelle

Happy Tuesday everyone!
Today's adorable inspiration is the creative work of Rochelle inspired by our October
I really like how she replaced the stitching with twine and used with her "misted" stars!
Here is what Rochelle shared about her layout:
"This was a great sketch to work with! I actually mixed manufacturers this time which is really hard for me. I used Bo Bunny, Ruby Rock-it and Pebbles Papers. I also used Linnie Blooms canvas star shapes and canvas tags. For the mists, I was able to use a few of my bottles that I haven't used for a while or at all so yippie for that!!!"

Remember you still have until midnight tonight to complete one or both of our
October Challenges....click HERE for details!!!

This is the last of our October design team inspiration.  
Check back on Thursday, October 31st when we post our October winner and Top 3 Picks!

As always, we appreciate you stopping by and really love it when you share your creative work with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment