August 16, 2013

"Let's Play" Layout by DT Carol

“Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game.” - Voltaire

I would say Carol played her cards right!  
Check out how she rocked the August Sketch Challenge by creating this fabulous layout themed around Uno playing cards!
Carol:  "I was so excited when I saw this challenge! I had the perfect photo and the perfect elements to use! And the colors of Crate Paper DIY Shop collection were perfect to go with the UNO card!
In the picture you can see my son and I (well, only my cards I guess...) playing our favorite card game: UNO. And the journaling says: "We love playing UNO but the TV gets in our way sometimes." Can you tell?"

Time for you to dig into your "gaming" embellishments or cards OR gather up some  miscellaneous game pieces from around the house and upcycle them by using on a layout.  We would love to see what you come up with.  

For details and rules on this challenge, click HERE!!!

3 comments: