August 29, 2013

"I Think You Are Amazing" Layout by DT Rochelle

Hi Everyone!
It's time for our daily Design Team inspiration.
Today DT Rochelle is sharing a beautiful layout she created inspired by our
I really like how she changed up a few of the sketch elements and made it her own.
Let's take a look at what she created:
Rochelle: "I had so much fun with this sketch! I really wanted to make a pie chart but when I saw this fence sticker in the Echo Park This & That collection, I just had to use it. I had already knew I was going to run a vine through it. I love the outcome, not to mention I finally got to use a Prima mushroom I had been hoarding for a while!! I added the Oval circle in place of the pie chart in the sketch."

Don't miss out on your chance to be entered into our monthly prize drawing and/or being selected as one of our Design Team's Top 3 picks.   All you have to do is complete one or both of our August Challenges and link up on our sidebar by 11:59 PM (PST) tonight!
We would love to see your work!

Thank you for stopping by!  Come back tomorrow for more inspiration!
Happy Scrapping!


2 comments: