June 9, 2013

"Casa Mila" LO By DT Charlotta

Today's inspiration comes from Charlotta! Look at her awesome layout with lots of beautiful color and masking.  Love how she incorporated different size brads throughout her layout. Take a look:


Charlotta said this about her layout, "I created this layout just days after an amazing workshop with lovely Amy Tangeringe in Barcelona, so I used scraps from her American Crafts collection (left from the projects), a Mr. Huey stencil and several spraycolours. Finally, at least 9 brads from my stash. That's when I found out I have almost only pink and purple brads... Good luck in creating for, or with, your boys!"

Lets how you use your brads! :) 

*****
Click HERE for details!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I love how you used up your brads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors, great photos and the misting! Great job usiing the brads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, I love all the paint!

    ReplyDelete