February 5, 2013

Anything Fuzzy ~ Brenda

Good morning everyone!   For this challenge I knew I would use my stash of WRMK's "Tres Elegant" collection because several of the patterned papers and embellies in this collection are flocked 
(the striped paper on my layout is flocked)  
After getting the base of my layout completed I realized that the embellies in the kit were not what I wanted to use for this little boy layout so I pulled out some burlap and tried my hand at making a "masculine" looking flower.   While creating the flower, I realized I had fuzz all over the place from the burlap, so I would say that burlap is fuzzy although it has a rough texture.   My small journaling chipboard embellishment is also flocked!
So here is my layout and my take on using something FUZZY!

What's in your stash of FUZZY stuff...create a layout and link it up HERE
Thanks for stopping by today!
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, gorgeous layout - the burlap flower is fab and the photo is adorable - the papers you've chosen really compliment it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, can I just lift this page now, it is beautiful! I love how you layered your papers, and that burlap flower is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the layout of your page and the burlap flower really works for a boy page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute smile! Love your burlap flower. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,

    Thanks for sharing such informative content related to Handgun and Ammo. Things are well defined and the way of defining is really awesome. Most of the things were unknown for me.

    Thanks for sharing such informative guide.

    Great Lakes AR-15

    E-mail: eliteammoarsernal@gmail.com
    Call/W.app: +1 (406)204-1732

    ReplyDelete